CALL FOR ARTISTS for THE BIG GIVE…
A weekend event that showcases 3 art galleries in 3 local communities for 3 charities
Panza Gallery in Millvale, .5 Gallery in Etna and Ketchup City Creative in Sharpsburg are working together to bridge the 3 communities on the same weekend and what better way to do it than with art and music! Each gallery has selected a charity to raise money for during the weekend of November 30, December 1, & December 2, 2018. Charities include North Hills Community Outreach, Pushin’ for a Purpose, and Backpack for Hunger-Fox Chapel.
Panza Gallery and Ketchup City Creative are looking for artwork to display for the weekend!
- The submitted art will hang at either Panza Gallery or Ketchup City Creative. .5 already has a special show lined up so no work is needed.
- Artists can submit up to 2 works of two-dimensional art to be shown at either gallery.
- There is a $20 non-refundable fee at drop-off that will go to charity. Fee can be paid with cash or check made payable to Panza Gallery (and will be shared with Ketchup City Creative). All proceeds go to either North Hills Community Outreach or Backpack for Hunger-Fox Chapel.
- Panza and Ketchup City Creative galleries will decide which work will be selected and what gallery it will be presented in for the weekend.
- All drop-off is at Panza Gallery. Drop-off times are November 7, 8, 9 from 10am-5pm.
115 Sedgwick Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15209. Phone is 412 821-0959
- Work will be reviewed on November 11. Artists will be notified on November 11 and 12.
- Pickup for works not selected will be at Panza Gallery on November 14, 15, 16 from 10am-5pm and November 17 from 10am-3pm.
- Any work not sold would need to be picked up at the respective gallery as directed by the gallery where they have shown.
- Any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Each gallery will decide how to handle commission and donations to the charity of their choice. The galleries will supply entertainment, food and drink. Thank you for supporting our causes!